Job Opening - SEO Specialist
We are searching for a talented SEO Specialist who will review, analyze and implement changes to website so it is optimized for search engines. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improving website organic search results, runs PPC campaigns, and maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rankings in major search engines.
• Review and analyze the site for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised to attract and engage target audience & achieve desired growth rates for quality traffic.
• Work on Campaign & Code Optimization, Keyword Research, Reporting and Analysis, landing page selection, CPC and bid management, Improve site organic search results & overall account strategy.
• On-page and off-page optimization of website and Promote both offsite and onsite activities and interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
• Optimize Web Pages- Integrate Keyword Phrases, Execute On-Page SEO Mechanical Elements (H-tags, Images, Text attributes).
• Compose Effective Headlines and subheadings! Write compelling unique Title Tags and Description metatags to induce more clicks in search results.
• Diagnose Technical SEO Issues and resolve: Canonicalization, Pagination, 404 errors, 301/302 Redirects, Crawl Errors, Server Errors, Duplicate Content, .htaccess, Robot.txt file, XML sitemap and HTML sitemap problems, bounce rate, broken links, test and resolve website page load speed issues and conduct mobile-friendly test for readability and usability problems on different web browsers and screen resolutions.
• Off-site SEO for Organic SEO rankings; develop a diversified inbound link profile via link building outreach strategies that attract natural relevant links to key landing pages. Pursue quality backlink relationships with authority sites for long-term results.
• Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for site.
• Setting up & Managing PPC campaigns across Google (Google AdWords), Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns not limited to platforms like Adwords, facebook, twitter, linkedin, bing, etc.
• Should be able to independently handle SEO campaigns and Work cross departmentally to achieve goals and execute on tasks that are aligned with our overall strategy.
• Help to create and support marketing content (e.g. videos, case studies, blog posts).
• Market Mapping and integrating best SEO practices for better page ranking and traffic.
• Performing data analysis through Webmaster, Google Analytics, third-party SEO tool and identifying areas for improvement to achieve higher organic rankings.
• Reverse-Engineer Competitors Websites.
• Keep informed on Internet marketing Industry Trends, SEO Best Practices, Social media and Google Algorithm Updates.
• Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) criteria for performance evaluation.
• Optimize social media accounts to generate referral Organic SEO Traffic. Utilize, develop, and setup Top Social Media Account Profiles such as Youtube SEO Optimization.
• Assist with Content Distribution; Content Promotion in digital marketing channels: video portals, social media, email newsletters, public relations, blogging, photo image sharing.
• Tracking the reputation of the brand on various outlets e.g. search engines, blogs & social communities, consumer forums etc.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 2+ years proven experience in SEO & SEM.
• Graduates/ post-graduates from premier institutes. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Experience working and have a desire to work with a B2C startup/ for e-commerce portals is a big plus.
• Experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as display ads on various networks and social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube etc).
• Experience with bid management tools.
• Proven success in raising website visibility in the Google, Yahoo, Bing search engines.
• Excellent Knowledge of On-page and off-page optimization & Link building through Directories, Articles, Blogs, Forums.
• Deep understanding of ranking factors for Google’s algorithm, both past and present.
• Experience with Google services, including AdWords, Adsense, Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and Google Analytics.
• Has a strong understanding of inbound marketing fundamentals: SEO/outreach, content marketing, analytics, social media, and community building.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal/third party reporting tool.
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
• Staying abreast of algorithmic updates & Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SMO, SEM and Digital Marketing Tools.
• Should be able to produce or manage production of content for the website.
• Strong understanding of social media platforms including: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ etc.
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
• Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
• Ability to think strategically, take initiatives and drive solid results to grow the business.
• Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and an eagerness to work as a member/head of the team.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Strong in Research & Development (R&D).
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with “SEO Specialist Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include:
• Full Name, Email, Contact No.
• Your resume (in word or PDF preferred)
• Cover letter
• Your Specialization
• Mention your Linkedin Profile (if any)
• Expected annual CTC
• Why are you interested in applying to this job
• Are you geared up to work in Startup Environment
• & any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.