Job Opening - Content Writer - Full Time
We are seeking a sharp, detailed oriented person who is proficient in writing and publishing web content; maintaining and updating web pages/blogs; writing additional content for the site and blog posts on diverse topics, monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content; and participating in social media efforts for the company.
• Writing web content for website/Blog from scratch assuring content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Writes, schedules, and posts content online; maintains company web pages and blog(s).
• Contributes to/updates written content & hands on interaction within social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram etc.
• Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external).
• Edit and proofread content created by other team members.
• Take part in submissions across the Web Directories and article, social bookmarking, forum, engaging content for third-party sites and guest blogs, other company facebook fan pages to increase link popularity for website and other SEO related activities.
• Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, analytics reports, presentations, sales support, etc. as needed.
• Dealing with legal issues, such as copyright and data protection
• Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 1+ years of experience in content writing at an e-Commerce company/ digital marketing agency.
• A graduate with a good command over the English language and having Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Experience writing for the web.
• Be computer literate and creative, able to alter their style of writing to reflect their audience.
• Exceptional understanding of the blogosphere, social media, e-mail marketing, Press Releases and how to get users to engage with content.
• Fair understanding of SEO, SEO tools, SEO optimization and strategies viz. Keyword Placement (density and proximity), meta data, meta tags, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
• Should be able to conceptualize, draft, execute and maintain SEO friendly website content.
• Experience with SEO content writing, social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
• Produce 100% original and unique content; comply with copyright norms.
• Experience with Content Management Systems, such as WordPress.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with “Content Writer Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include:
• Full Name, Email, Contact No.
• Your resume (in word or PDF preferred)
• Cover letter
• Your Specialization
• Mention your Linkedin Profile (if any)
• Expected annual CTC
• Why are you interested in applying to this job
• Are you geared up to work in Startup Environment
• & any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.