Job Opening - Digital Marketing Specialist
We are searching for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist who is responsible for social media management, PPC, Designing & Marketing campaigns, Trends, Analytics, E-mail Marketing, Video Marketing, Engagement with customers, Building Brand Awareness, Social Media Marketing (SMM), Blogging and Create content that builds meaningful connections and encourages audience to take the intended action.
• Build Social marketing Strategy & Plans for growing fan base, Reach, Engagement, Leads, Sales and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare, Pinterest, Vine, Instagram.
• Setting, Executing, Managing & optimizing paid campaigns on Google/Yahoo/Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube & other self-served platform & tracking conversion rates in order to achieve overall organization goals within pre-determined budget.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Research pre and post campaign results to measure the delivery on ROI and use these to improve future campaigns.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Directory submission, Business Listing, Blog posting, Social Bookmarking, Content writing and video creation.
• Working with our natural search team to ensure social media activities are in line with their SEO strategies and link cultivation activity.
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way at Face Book, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn etc while cultivating leads and sales.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Develop & implement contests and campaigns on social media to boost engagement.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 2+ years of social media marketing experience at an e-Commerce company/ digital marketing agency.
• Graduates/ post-graduates from premier institutes. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples if any).
• Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
• Strong understanding of the Interests & behavioral targeting, Custom audience, Remarketing and various pricing and reach models on Facebook (CPC Model).
• Displays in-depth knowledge, understanding & experience of Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and Instagram, Youtube, Vine, SlideShare, WordPress and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Tweetdeck, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
• Hands-on experience with blogging, copywriting, content writing & marketing, Video making, E-mail Marketing & Press Release.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
• Design capability and experience with Adobe Creative products, such as Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere etc.
• Active user of social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and forums / discussion groups.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Specialist Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include:
• Full Name, Email, Contact No.
• Your resume (in word or PDF preferred)
• Cover letter
• Your Specialization
• Mention your Linkedin Profile (if any)
• Expected annual CTC
• Why are you interested in applying to this job
• Are you geared up to work in Startup Environment
• & any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.