Pay per Click, the extended form of PPC, is a method of the Internet Marketing in which the advertisers have to pay a nominal fee when their ads are clicked. Basically, it is a way to buy visitors to the site instead of making them able to come through organic search.
In Pay per Click Advertising, the business owner like you has to make a strategy, which includes keyword research, ad creation & placement and running the ads. As you create your new campaigns, you need to manage the same on a regular basis to ensure that they are effective. Regular account activity is really one of the best predictors of the account success. Here are some steps to manage your PPC Advertising campaign:
- Add PPC Keyword. You need to expand the reach of your campaign and you have to add new keywords in accordance with your business.
- Use Negative Keyword. It helps you to improve the relevancy of your campaign and reduce wasted spend.
- Divide Ad Groups. Dividing the ad groups into smaller and more relevant one helps you to improve CTR (click-through rate) and Quality Score. It also helps you create more targeted ad text and landing pages.
- Review expensive and under-performing PPC Keywords and stop using the same if required.
- Modify the content and CTAS (calls-to-action) of your landing pages to align with particular search queries to boost conversion rates. Avoid sending all your traffic to the same page.
I know it can be a hard task for you to manage your PPC Advertising campaign if you are new to it. In this case, you can take support from a reliable and result-oriented PPC Company in India like Reontek IT Systems and ask the representative or executives to run and manage a Pay per Click campaign for your own business. With the help of such a firm, you will be able draw maximum customers by paying less amount to search engines.